Hello if you are a Recruiter with a passion for matching the right people with the right job, and you are looking for one incredibly unique place to work, check us out!
-Utilize internal database to identify potential candidates
-Place job requirements on the Internet to increase available candidate pool
-Develop creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and direct placement employment
-Identify networking activities such as attending career fairs, professional association meetings, calling on technical schools and outplacement services
- Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
- Conduct skills testing, office interviews, reference checks and background investigations
- Present job opportunities to qualified candidates and negotiate contract terms
- Maintain excellent documentation with the company’s on-line system as well as hard files within the Branch Office
- Prepare resumes for presentation to clients
- Coach Candidates through the client interview process
- Meet contractors on the first day of their assignment at the client site
- Build relationships with contract employees through different activities including weekly lunch meetings
What You Need for this Position
- Self-guided / motivated professional that works thoroughly to the logical end of a task, requesting appropriate assistance when necessary.
- A track record for over quota performance.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities is essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to multi-task in a fast paced, highly competitive environment
- Detail-oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.
- Experience in a service-oriented business or Outside Sales environment.
- Desire to learn and teach as well as the ability to persevere through difficult situations
- Outstanding client service focus
- Ability to establish credibility with multiple constituencies
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate pay rates and contract terms with extremely high level candidates
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with Outlook a plus.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
What's In It for You
- We have an unbelievable track record of helping hard working people make a solid income that is uncapped, and incredibly generous
- We offer unparalleled benefits within the industry
So, if you are a Recruiter with the experience we are looking for, check us out!!
What do we offer
Afmrecruit offers comprehensive benefits including:
Paid time off: holidays, vacation and personal leave,
Insurance: health, dental, and life,