1. Reviews IT, operational and business risks, functions and activities, and evaluates client relations in order to determine and recommend nature, scope, direction and thrust of proposed audits. Designs audit procedures to execute the annual audit plan, assess controls and to meet audit objectives.
2. Prepares reports for internal and external company executives. Summarizes audit objectives, scope, findings, conclusions and management response. Conducts oral and written presentations to all levels of management, as appropriate, during and upon the completion of audits. Ensures audit summary is prepared within established deadline
3. Daily review or audit of the company software and make report on unusual changes due to attempted fraud and hacking.
4. Daily comparison of previous day financial transaction closing balances and next day opening balances to identify any changes and investigate as appropriate.
5. Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
6. Make recommendation to IT department on how to reduce or eliminate software and General IT infrastructure risk.
7. Acts as liaison for internal management, external auditors, external audit clients and business associates.
8. Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
9. Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
10. Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
11. Performs statistical sampling to accomplish audit procedures. Obtains, analyzes and appraises supporting data utilizing various software applications.
12. Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
13. Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
14. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Accounting, Business or equivalent combination of related work experience and education
Completion of CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
3 years of internal or external IT auditing experience.
Skills and Abilities
Proficient in using computer software (e.g., ACL, SQL, Excel) and application systems
Advanced knowledge of auditing processes/procedures
Ability to share and impart knowledge
Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks/projects simultaneously, balancing priorities and deliverables.
Competent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to lead projects and mentor others
Ability to evaluate business processes and IT technology, identify risks and evaluate controls.
Advanced oral and written communication skills
Advanced investigative and analytical skills
Ability to translate business needs and problems into viable and accepted solutions.
Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines.
Organizational and time management skills
Ability to work independently
Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects.
Willingness travel to any of our branches across the country to conduct audit.
What do we offer
Afmrecruit offers comprehensive benefits including:
Paid time off: holidays, vacation and personal leave,
Insurance: health, dental, and life,