Summary: AFMrecuit is a recruiting firm based in Lekki phase 1. We are currently recruiting for the role an experienced Bar Manager with one of our client. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the bars’ resources, handling day-to-day operations, and creating a safe and fun environment for staff and patrons.
• Recruiting, training and motivating staff
• Ensuring beer and wine are kept in good condition
• Manage the business aspects of the bar, such as keeping a current liquor license, negotiating supplier contracts, taking inventory and reordering supplies, managing budgets, and setting goals
• Creating effective schedules and quickly resolving conflicts to ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours
• Diffusing tense situations between patrons or staff members and eject unruly persons, if needed to prevent possible safety or legal issues.
• Resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines
• Scheduling Responsibilities for Inventory Control.
• Minimum of High school qualification
• 3-5 years’ experience in Bar/restaurant management
• Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts
• Ability to effectively delegate responsibilities and maximize resources
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
What do we offer
Afmrecruit offers comprehensive benefits including:
Paid time off: holidays, vacation and personal leave,
Insurance: health, dental, and life,