You shall work hand in hand with the Portal Manager, the Supervisors, Digital Marketing Team and other departments where need be.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for technical development and support of all company web sites and web application projects.
• Responsible for websites/web applications development for clients alongside continued maintenance.
• Weekly backups of all the company’s project Databases.
• Updating and further building on Myskool portal project, company ORM, school websites, and any other company's project.
• Overseeing the infrastructure of technical operations, tracking the technology itself as well as the IT team.
• Oversee the technical unit to eliminate security risks, increase user satisfaction, and maintaining operations and systems for and on behalf of clients.
• Identifying security vulnerabilities and eliminating them with strategic solutions that increase data security.
• Directing and supporting the implementation of new software and hardware.
• Identifying and recommending new technology solutions.
• Enforce coding standards across the department.
• Research and introduce new technologies to management and employees.
• Assist in creating in- house standards.
• Meet with clients to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy and content needs.
• Carry out additional responsibilities that may arise from time to time.
What do we offer
Afmrecruit offers comprehensive benefits including:
Paid time off: holidays, vacation and personal leave,
Insurance: health, dental, and life,